Residential Pest Control Professionals
Domestic Houses and Apartments
Do you need residential pest control on your home? We are here to help you.
NO1 Pest Control Brisbane provides effective treatments for home owners throughout South East Queensland.
Our residential pest control treats ants, cockroaches, silverfish, ticks and fleas. Did you know mice and cockroaches can cause disease? These critters each come with their own set of risks to your health. An effective prevention strategy is better than fighting an existing infestation. We provide a range of eco-friendly and fast acting chemicals to conquer any pest problem. We also have all-natural alternatives.
DIY insecticides can work on small outbreaks but some pests require stronger chemicals. We use proven a treatment system that removes unwanted critters permanently. We offer services for German cockroaches, all species of Australian spiders, ants, fleas, ticks and termites.
Who We Are
Our team are fully licensed by the Queensland Health Department. We are covered by a $20 million Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance giving you complete peace of mind. Using the latest equipment we are fully equipped to handle any job, big or small. Cockroaches, spiders, silverfish, ants and termites can be hard to remove. You need to use the right approach to control stubborn pest infestations. Give us a call today to speak with one of our friendly team members. We are here to answer all your questions and offer free unbiased advice.
Common Pests We Treat
With the warm Queensland climate, many species can easily can breed and become a problem for home owners. We treat frequently include the following:
- Termites also known as white ants
- Cockroaches, German, Australian, Amerasian and Oriental.
- Ants – Many indoor and outdoor species
- Spiders, Web and non web spinning species. Including the infamous Red Back Spider.
- Mice & Rats
- Ticks and fleas
- Bed bugs
- Wasps & Bees
- Birds and Possums
Methods We Use
- Organic methods: Pheromone and/or sticky traps, oil sprays, floating row covers, parasitic nematodes and insecticidal soap
- Natural methods: Using organically made repellants and mulches. Good housekeeping, keeping the gardens and property clean and tidy.
- Biological methods: Predator introduction into the environment. This can include parasitic wasps, mites or insects.
- Chemical methods: We use a variety of Pesticides including Fipronil, Hydramethynon, Pyrethrins and Pyrethroids, Piperonyl Butoxide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Friendly Customer Service
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free Quotes
- Price Match Guarantee – We will match any price
- Annual Treatments on Domestic Homes and Apartments
- Rodent Control (Rats and Mice)
- Termite Inspections Barriers and Baiting Systems
- Once Off Flea Sprays – End of lease
- Brisbane CBD
- Brisbane North and South
- Western Suburbs
- Eastern Suburbs
- Ipswich & Toowoomba
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
If you have a problem call the experts. Get in touch with our professionals today and let us remove those annoying critters.
Contact us for your free quote.
We loo forward to seeing you soon.
Phone 07 3062 7707.