Pest Inspection Experts
The Best Pest Inspectors in the Business
Are you looking for an accurate and affordable pest inspection? You’ve come to the right place.
As a property owner or buyer, inspections are essential. They can potentially save you thousands of dollars. The pest inspection will identify any signs of damage caused by termites or other timber pests. If you are buying a home, a sound property condition is paramount. Our inspection process is very thorough and we offer accurate, detailed reports. They are easy to read and delivered within 24 hours. More benefits include the following:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction – If you aren’t happy. You don’t pay.
- Best Prices – If you find a lower price, we will match it. That’s our promise.
- Fast Turnaround Times – You’ll receive your report within 24 hours or we will refund your money. No questions asked.
- Licensed Inspectors – Our inspection team are all fully licensed, qualified and highly experienced. You are in good hands.
- Latest Equipment – We use the latest thermal imaging equipment and moisture sensor technology available. Only the best.
Who We Are
All our inspectors are fully licensed by the Queensland Government and Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). We are fully insured with professional indemnity and $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance. We take pride in offering a professional service with a smile. So you can sit back and relax knowing you have experts inspecting your property. Our 1005 satisfaction guarantee means if you are not completely satisfied we will refund your money. If you have any questions about our process please feel free to ask when you are talking to our customer service team.
What’s Included In Your Pest Inspection?
Your fully licensed pest inspector is a fully trained professional. Although we encourage you to attend, we can arrange your your real estate agent if required. We will perform a thorough pest inspection of the internal and external areas of the property looking for the following issues:
- Evidence of termite activity.
- Evidence of termite damage.
- Observable structural damage caused by timber pests. such as termites, wood borers, dry rot.
- Evidence of damage that may cause potential issues in the future.
Equipment We Use
We use the latest technology in all inspections. Here is a brief summary of the equipment used during the procedure.
A moisture meter is used to detect moisture in internal walls made from timber and plasterboard. They help identify potential problems and damage to structures from high moisture levels. buildup. High moisture levels are often a good sign of termite activity. Timber pests like termites thrive in moist, humid conditions.
A thermal imaging camera or sensor is used to identify evidence of termite activity. Thermal imaging cameras show heat sources within the building structure. This information helps trace termite nests and entry points into the property.
Other tools we use include Borescopes and Termatrac.
The Inspection Process
Before the inspection starts the inspector will check for previous notices of termite treatment to find expiry notices and any other relevant information.
- External Areas – Checking fence line and timber with ground contact. A visual inspection looking for droppings, mud tubes, damaged wood, rusted gutters and wood rot
- Internal Areas – Inspect for concealed voids, roof void and walls using moisture metres and thermal imaging devices.
- Sub Floor – Finally the sub floors will be inspected looking for sign of water leaks, poor drainage, timber with ground contact, bridging, old termite shields, wood rot.
- Reporting – You will then receive a detailed easy to ready report.
These Areas will be inspected
- Exterior = Fencing, retaining walls, garages, sheds, driveways, roof exterior, paths
- Interior – bathrooms, toilet, kitchen, roof voids, sub floor, internal wall
Pest Inspection Costs
- Units & Apartments from $180 (incl. GST)
- Standard house (4 bedroom, 2 bathroom) $220.00 (including GST)
- Large house (5 Bedroom, 2 bathroom) $240.00 (including GST)
I was recommended to NO1 Pest Control for our annual inspection and we wouldn’t be happier. Very impressed with the friendliness and professional attitude of the inspector. Highly recommend these guys.
Marcus Simms – Fortitude Valley
Why Choose Us
- 10 Years Experience
- Fully licensed inspectors
- $20 Million Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
Services We Do
- Inspections for termites and other timber pests
- Termite Prevention
- Termite Barriers and Baiting Systems
- Building Inspections
- Brisbane CBD Metro
- Southside Brisbane
- Northside Brisbane
- Toowoomba & Ipswich
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
Get In Touch
Book your professional inspection today. Simply call us and we’ll schedule one of expert inspectors to visit your property.
Call us on 07 3062 7707.